The Danube Financing Dialogue brings together small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs) from the whole Danube Region with international financing institutions and national funding sources.The Dialogue is providing a unique platform for stimulating match-making of SME´s financing needs and financing possibilities offered by financing institutions. The Danube Financing Dialogue is organised by Priority Area 10 of the EUSDR, with the financial support of the European Commission.
The Danube Financing Dialogue is a unique opportunity for private and public project developers and financiers to discuss vital issues related to the financing of promising projects in the Danube Region. The 3rd Danube Financing Dialogue will take place on 30 and 31 October 2013 at the National Bank of Romania in Bucharest.
Who will attend?
· Representatives of financial institutions and funding agencies offering, inter alia loans, grants and guarantees
· Project developers from the Danube Region
· Public actors involved in the EU Strategy for the Danube Region (EUSDR)
1. Face-to-face meetings: Participants can schedule meetings with the partner of interest
2. Match-making session: Small group discussions on project financing issues
3. Poster session: Project presentation in the so-called market place