DANUBE NET is a network system for NGO’s - located in countries of the Danube basin - interested or working in the field of EU Strategy for the Danube Region. Due to the nature of NGO work, civil society the Danube Net implements a bottom-up approach with strongest links to the Danube region.
- To provide platform for NGO’s in local, regional, national, trans-national and trans-boundary level
- To create networks for professionals and stakeholders according to their interest to the EUSDR priority areas
- lobby for the realization of the EUSDR action plans in local, regional, national and EU levels
- Integrate and communicate the needs of the network into the EUSDR
- Widespread communication of the objectives of EUSDR