Expert: Tihomir Ziljak, Croatia, Dusana Findeisen, Slowenia, Carmen Stadelhofer Germany
Participants: 16 Persons from 6 countries
Content and Results
- Access to education is a human right, a question of dignity and respect. Not having access to education is a matter of discrimination. Learning throughout life is a prerequisite for full filling one’s potentials for personal growth, participation in economic and social development as well as in democratic processes.
- Having access to education is crucial for disadvantaged groups (people with disabilities, older people, minorities, women, etc.)
- Functional literacy is necessary for sustainable development.
- providing equal learning and educational opportunities for all.
- Recognizing the value of all types of learning (formal, non-formal, informal, vocational and non-vocational)
- Continues support for educational structures increase in trainers competences, improvement of method and equipment.
- Continues support is needed for the networking of adult educators, providers, learners in face-to-face meetings.