BPW Danube Net is the network for business women in the Danube countries. It was established in 2005. It was set up to promote intensive networking among the Danube countries.
The network is designed to be a platform for the exchange of ideas, opinions and information in the fields of work, business and culture. And also as a way of helping Europe grow closer together.
Aims of the Danube Net
· Contribution to the economic development of the Danube Region
· Creation of a platform for cooperation in the Danube Region
· Open up new business opportunities
· Sharing professional expertise and experiences
· Intercultural exchanges and gather specific country know-how
· Cultural exchange
· Increasing awareness of BPW
For more information please go to: http://www.bpw-danubenet.org/