Until the beginning of May 2012 PACs of the Priority Area 1b have received 130 projects to be included as part of the Danube Strategy implementation. These projects have been submitted by nine Danube region States, namely Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine. It is expected that remaining five States (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Germany, Moldova and Montenegro) would submit projects at later stage.
Out of 130 received projects 50 are ongoing, 77 are at planning (or preparatory) stage and 3 represents project ideas.
From the project forms received it is not always clear to which action of the Action plan an individual project belongs, nor can be the grouping of project done clearly. With regard to the implementation stage (status) the projects can be grouped as follows:
- Group A - Ongoing projects: a) financing is assured, b) only follow up of progress is welcomed / needed.
- Group B1- Prepared projects: a) financing is assured, b) preparatory works well under way or finished, c) project is about to be implemented.
- Group B2 - Prepared projects: (a) financing is not assured, b) preparatory works well under way but project can not be realized due to uncertain financing.
- Group C1 - Planned projects: a) financing is assured, b) preparatory works well under way, c) project can be realized.
- Group C2 - Planned projects: a) financing is not assured, b) preparatory works well under way but project can not be realized due to uncertain financing.
- Group D - Project Ideas: still need to get approval of content, partners and financing.
Projects which fall into groups A, B1, C1 and D could be labelled as »The Danube Stategy Project«. Projects which fall into groups B2 and C2 could also be labelled as »The Danube Strategy Projects« but in addition selected projects from this groups could be selected for »Letter of recommendation« by PACs.
List of all projects: LIST ALL PROJECTS by Country -Updated July 2012.pdf